Check out the latest features on our K&I Hub Resources page, including highlights from this week’s Compact2025 News in Brief:
- Compendium of Actions for Nutrition (CAN) provides information on potential multi-sectoral actions.
- 80 percent of the UN’s 193 member states off track from meeting at least one of six key SDG targets by 2030, according to Brookings Institution assessment.
- FAO reports progress to defeat hunger is slowing in Asia-Pacific and obesity is on the rise.
- Study finds agriculture can affect nutrition through several pathways, but better measures are needed.
- The Bangladesh Integrated Household Survey dataset is now available, including data on agricultural production, dietary intake, anthropometric measurements, and women’s empowerment.