The Secretariat supports the Leadership Council and the Technical Advisory Committee and handles the day-to-day business of Compact2025. It ensures that Compact2025 and partners work effectively to support country-led progress. With guidance from the Leadership Council and advice from the Technical Advisory Committee, the Secretariat works with in-country collaborators to develop evidence-based road maps for achieving food security and nutrition.
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) hosts the secretariat.
- Rajul Pandya-Lorch, Chief of Staff and Head of 2020 Vision Initiative, IFPRI
- Teunis van Rheenen, Head of Partnerships and Business Development, IFPRI
- Klaus von Grebmer, Research Fellow Emeritus and Strategic Advisor, IFPRI
- Katrin Park, Division Director, Communications and Knowledge Management, IFPRI
- Tolulope Olofinbiyi, Senior Program Manager, IFPRI
- Christopher Rue, Senior Research Analyst, IFPRI